I’m Ben Potter, I work for Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the principal security leader for AWS Well-Architected. I’m a hands-on technical cyber specialist that sets best practices for the AWS Cloud.
After working with the AWS cloud for 8 years, and employed at AWS for over 6 years, I thought it was about time that I setup a personal blog so I can share what I’ve learnt over the years. The best way to contact me is via LinkedIn
- Security Best Practices the Well-Architected Way (SDD318) AWS re:Inforce 2019
- Using Automation for Proactive Cloud Environment Incident Response
- AWS Well-Architected Security: Updated Best Practices and Guidance - AWS Online Tech Talks
- Automating Incident Response and Forensics in AWS
- We built a honeypot and p4wned ransomware developers too
- No Ransomware: How Europol, Dutch Police & AWS Deal with Cybercrime (SAC327)